Friday, February 09, 2007

Miracles and the Media.....

Family and Friends,

Just a quick update, then we are off to the NICU/ Press room. Channel 8 and the Indy Star are coming out tonight to do a story on the miraculous work that God has done in this pregnancy. Would you pray with us that God would be glorified through this story? We will update you when we find out when these stories will show up in the media. We do already know that our story will show up Wednesday in the West Side edition of the Indy Star. Channel 8 is still unsure about when they will air our story.

Also, Henry and Brooks continue to thrive, while Clark and Isaac have made miraculous improvements! We now have four boys who are breathing with absolutely no assistance!! Also, Isaac’s PDA heart valve has closed without surgery, and according to initial tests, so has Clark’s!

God is to be given the glory for the amazing recovery our boys have made from these difficult circumstances. The NICU deserves some credit as well, they are getting wonderful care. Praise God for providing such wonderful people to care for our precious little boys!

More later…..

Brad, Jen, and the Blue Crew

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news, Jen & Brad!! I really had no doubt that everyone would come through fine as what the boys are/were experiencing are very common with preemies. However, it's GREAT that they're all breathing without assistance! That's awesome! And I'm excited that you guys will be interviewed - it'll be like what Tony Dungy's done with the Colts. What a great witness you'll be for all those pregnant gals out there! Julie Burgess

Anonymous said...

What an amazing testimony to God's power! I have really enjoyed following everyone's progress with you and am excited to see what the Lord does next! Laura Garn

Laura said...

Wonderful news! Copy that newspaper story when it does come out, for all of us "out of state". I am thrilled the kids are improving and Jen will be coming home. You are still in our prayers, as your journey continues!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I've been checking here continuously for an update. I'm so glad everyone is doing so well! We'll continue praying. Let us know when you'll be on Channel 8. We get that channel at my house through our cable! Woohoo!

shergzus said...

God is so cool to arrange an opportunity for you to give Him the glory through all this and have a tremendous witness to a lost world of the Prayer answering God we serve! Amen!! Indeed, if there is anyway that you can post a copy of the news article here on your blog, we would love to see it. If not...I'm sure I can ask Ed & Janet (they'll probably have a copy for us that gets posted on our church bulletin board! I hope that we'll get to see the tv news as well...but doubt that we get the same news here unless it makes the national headlines. Well, I'm so glad to hear the wonderful news about the boys. Keep on trusting Him to provide for your every need.

<3 Sheryl & Co

Anonymous said...

All the glory to the guy upstairs!

Anonymous said...

I have been checking on all of you daily. Sometimes several times a day to see if any news. I am so thankful that the boys are doing well. Praise God! They are so precious! Glad to hear that you, Jen, are doing good too! I have enjoyed Brad's updates and his wisdom. Both of you have grown so much with all that you have had to endure. I'm so thankful that you have been faithful. It can be very difficult during the hard times but yet the only thing that can pull you through those hard times. I continue to pray for all of you and I'm looking forward to the media blitz. Ha!

Anonymous said...

I don't know you all, but I found your site through a friend's link--and even though I've never met you, I rejoice so much to hear all of your wonderful updates on your precious boys! God is really doing an awesome thing! I will continue praying for your family.