Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Excited about a shower....

Hey all,

I just wanted to ask you guys to pray for Jen in the coming days. This Sunday, Jen is having a baby shower in Williamsport, IN. This shower is a family shower and Jen is very excited to see relatives that she doesn't see often and to spend some quality time with family. We still are not sure if she will be able to attend since we don't know when contractions will start, but we're hopeful.

Well, so far, so good. We are just so thankful that Jen has made it far enough into this pregnancy to hopefully be able to enjoy a shower. Nothing about this pregnancy has been normal, so it's cool that she can do at least one "normal" thing! Our doctor tells us that she can continue to keep going until those contractions start. She is still limited in what she can do each day and spends most days on the couch, but it's been wonderful to have the freedom we have currently.

Please be praying that our God would allow this contraction free pregnancy to continue. Jen has to lay still every night for about a 1/2 an hour to monitor if there are any contractions. We are so thankful for the time that He has given us so far with our babies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your continued strength and health.
Sally Mecklenburg

Gretchen said...

OOOOOOOOOOohhh! Jen, so fun to have a shower with four of everything! I so wish I were related to you so I could be there!

Maybe I'll find four of something cute to send to you . . .

I'll be praying that it is a GREAT day for you! Maybe you could put up a fun shower picture!

Sandy said...

thanks for your comment on my blog. I am definitely grateful for all prayers. I also know that prayer works, whether in your shoes or in mine. God is enough.