Monday, September 11, 2006

Prayer this week....

Posted By Brad (09/11/06):

I just wanted to quickly post an update. We have had a great couple weeks without doctors visits. Its been nice to have a little more of a normal life. But, this Thursday is our next doctors visit, so things are probably going to start happening a little more regularly.

Would you all be praying for us this week, that we would trust Jesus for all our anxieties and fears? These appointments will probably continue to be nerve racking times. Also, pray that our babies would be healthy and growing normally when we go for the check-up.

Thank you all!

Jen and Brad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brad and Jen!
I found your blog from your myspace. I'm glad to be able to read updates from you both! I've been praying for you and will continue. Congratulations! God will give you both the exact measure of grace and love and strength, that you'll need, to go through this.
A verse that helped me through my pregnancy and the fear I had before each appt and ultrasound was 2 Tim. 1:7 "For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Anonymous said...

Jen and Brad-

I've been thinking about you guys! I'm seriously just in awe at how wonderful this is, and how you are growing even stronger in your faith. What lucky children to have such wonderful parents who love the Lord as much as you two. You are truly blessed. Jen, my dear, I certainly hope you are getting rest! :) I'll pray for your (growing!) family!
In Him
Bonnie