Monday, November 27, 2006

A Bump In The Road....


Well, we hit a bit of a bump in the road this evening. We were suspicious that Jen might be having some contractions today, so we called our doctor to find out what we should do. They told us to come in so that they could monitor her to see if she was having contractions or not.

After hooking her up, it became clear that she was indeed having some contractions. So, to be cautious, they decided to admit her for the night and give her some mild medication to calm the contractions. If all goes well and the contractions are stopped, Jen should be able to go home tomorrow.

Please pray:
-That the Great Physician, our Lord, would allow Jen's body to stop contractions
-That Jen would be able to go home tomorrow.
-That God would supernaturally protect our boys and Jen at this time.
-That Jen could have peace and sleep tonight here in the hospital.


Anonymous said...

Hey guys- my thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope things calm down and get back to "normal" soon. Just watned you to know I was thinking about you! Hang in there!!

Emily Fay

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your worries were proven to have merit. I am glad you caught them though and hopefully they will stop. Being in the hospital is no fun, but hopefully she will get released soon. You are close to viablity where monitoring will be very important too! Keep us updated....
Your momo friends

Gretchen said...

Jen and Brad,

May the peace of our Lord Jesus keep your hearts and minds. . .
He holds you in His hands. I will pray that you will know the security of being there.

I will be praying for you!

Setrn said...

Jen and Brad, I am so glad you were able to have a good holiday. I am so excited for you that you went so far beyond what was expected for bedrest. I will pray for Jen as she endures bedrest, I know that it isn't much fun!